15 July 2013

Blessed with a Princess


I am blessed with a Baby girl on 11-Jul. 

Today, suddenly it did strike me that I should pen down my thoughts that has been going through my mind about the maternal experiences I had. 

I was with my wife through the complete labor process and trust me this whole process of child birth is nature's own course of action I would say. 

Frankly speaking, nature has decided that we are the weaker sex and denied us this responsibility ! I may be provoking you with my comment but these words are straight from bottom of my heart. If India makes the husband's presence mandatory during labor I am sure we can proudly become 100 % women harassment free nation. 

After going through all pain, here arrives my Princess. 















I am now actively in hunt for a good Tamil name... 

1 comment:

Followers

Blog Archive